Skydive Snohomish takes pride in supporting charitable organizations in the communities where we live, work, and play.
Skydive Snohomish generally supports charities that benefit children, education, needy families, and health-related organizations. One donation per calendar year is allowed per organization.
The following are ineligible to receive contributions from Skydive Snohomish:
- Organizations without 501(c)3 tax-exempt status from the IRS
- Individuals or sponsorship of individuals in fundraising projects
- Political organizations or candidates for public office
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, or harmful or that pose a potential conflict of interest to Skydive Snohomish
- Labor, social, or fraternal organizations
- Requests from religious organizations that are denominational or sectarian in purpose
- For-profit organizations
- Colleges and universities
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status
- Organizations outside the State of Washington
If you believe your request meets our charitable contribution request guidelines, please fill out the form below. Incomplete requests will not be considered. Donation requests that meet our guidelines will be evaluated based on funding availability. All donation requests must be submitted AT LEAST 60 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DECISION DATE (NOT THE EVENT DATE) for auction advertising or program publication.
What You Can Expect:
Generally, we try to review requests near the beginning of the month for events with decision dates (not event dates) within that month. If your request is approved, we will email the Contact Person named below. You will receive a package containing the Gift Certificate for one Tandem Skydive, valued at $260, with an Introduction to Skydiving video and brochures for promotional purposes during the auction. The video may be given to the auction winner at the conclusion of the auction. If you are selected, we will contact you. With the hundreds of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all donation requests.
Best wishes for your worthy fundraising activities!