Organizers who opt for the “Seal the Deal” approach might benefit from these pearly words:
- Confirm everyone’s eligibility for jumping at Skydive Snohomish (see the FAQ answers below for age/weight restrictions).
- Confirm date and class time works for everyone.
- Confirm class time availability here or call at 360-568-7703.
- Collect group member deposits ahead of time.
- Make your group reservation online or by phone (360-568-7703).
- Communicate policies and procedures included in the email confirmation to group members. You can input their email addresses during the reservation process, which will provide them with their own reservation confirmation, or you can forward it from your email or print and distribute copies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, ANSWERED
Whichever option you choose to organize the masses, here are some answers to frequently asked questions that will help everyone get on the same page:
You must be between age 18 and 65 (65+ welcome with medical clearance). All jumpers must show a valid, government-issued photo ID.
For safety reasons, you can weigh no more than 220lbs (up to 230lbs for 6ft+) to jump at Skydive Snohomish.
- Groups of 4-6: $10 off per person
- Groups of 7-9: $15 off per person
- Groups of 10+: $25 off per person
Extra Freefall Option: $35
60 seconds instead of 30 (worth it)
Professional Video OR Still Photography Services: $97, including tax.
- Video: 7-10 minute edited HD footage of the entire experience
- Photos: 200+ 12mp still images of the entire experience
(Can’t go wrong either way; so incredibly worth it.)
If you or members of your group have questions not addressed here, check out our full list of FAQs or give us a ring at 360-568-7703.
And behalf of your group members – thank you for being so organized!
We look forward to seeing you all soon. Blue skies!